Tuesday 18 June 2013

Little Adventures #1 | Meeting friends & Wandering the hills


 Hello Blogger friends,

Quite a few weeks ago I met up with a friend that had moved to Aberdeen to go to University but now she returned to Edinburgh for the Summer. I thought it would be a good opportunity to catch up and go for a walk on a lovely May evening. Of course I had to take my Camera and these are the results.



Isn't she beautiful?

My friend is a much better photographer than I am.
 I don't know why but I like to make stupid faces a lot. I just thought this one was funny so I better share it with you.




Sometimes I wish I was a Hobbit.


I like to climb on things. I am just a big kid.


I love his chicken! It is like 'What you looking at mate?'

Hope you enjoyed looked at these photographs. I certainly enjoyed catching up my friend that I hadn't seen since in such a long time and going on this little adventure.

Rachel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :)! I especially love the one of the chicken!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful at your place, I really really wish I was there.

    xx

    kazetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete