As you may already know, when a blogger nominates you you must answer the 11 questions that blogger has asked you. Then, you must think of a set of 11 different questions and tag another 11 bloggers. The rule is no tag backs!
Thank you to the lovely Sinead for tagging me in this. Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to doing this. But am doing it now so LETS GO......
1. What moisturizer are you using right now?
Right now I am using the Nivea Soft moisturizer. I have used this for many years now and will probably use it for many years to come. It doesn't really have a smell and it sinks into the sink really well, it doesn't feel really wet. It is also super cheep, less than £3. Also one tube of this can last me a really long time. I use it on both my body and face because am just crazy like that! However it does suit both.
2. What is your favourite drugstore/highstreet make-up brand?
This is a tricky one... I think I am going to have to go with Rimmel London as it is the one that I buy most of my make-up from. However I do like other brands for other things but I feel that Rimmel as got good quality make-up at a good price.
3. Do you prefer to wear bright or dark nail varnish?
Defiantly bright every single time! I didn't even need to think about that one.
4. Which celebrities styles do you admire?
I love Karen Gillian. I think her fashion choices always look amazing! I just love her unique style. She always looks like she should be on the front cover of Vogue.
5. What is your favourite store to shop in?
It is a tie between TopShop or Primark! I can't choose. However I do shop in a lot of charity shops as well. But at the end of the day I end up buying most of my cloths online.
6. If you could only listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love all genres but if I had to choose one for the rest of my life it would have to be alternative. I get bored by pop music really quickly.
7. shorts or dresses/skirts?
Dresses. I love prancing around in dresses pretending I am a princess teehee.
8. What is your everyday hair styling routine?
Wash. Brush. Go.
On very special occasions I will curl or straighten it but most of the time it is such an effort cause my hair is too long.
9. Would you rather have to wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Seriously neither! Worst nightmare! I hate feeling uncomfortable in any sort of weather!
10. What would your dream career be?
Working abroad somewhere. I am training to be a Nurse so it would be great if a actually got a job somewhere in the world. I would love to go back to Africa one day to live there.
11. Where have you traveled to? and, where would you like to travel to in the future?I guess my last answer kind of already answered this question. I Looveee travelling to different places. Going to africa was a dream come true and one day I hope to do a tour of America :)
I nominate any of my Blogger friends or anyone reading this. I know that pretty much everyone has already done this tag so you could just answer the questions if you wanted to doesn't have to be an offical Tag. I really want to get to know the people that have been commenting and whose blogs I have been reading.
The beautiful Sinead
(I know it said no tag backs but I would really like to get to know you)
The wonderful Ookaze
The gorgeous Chlo
And the lovely Holly
1. What are you reading just now?
2. What is your favourite restaurant?
3.What song have you got stuck in your head right now?
4. What is your favourite accessory?
5. What are you looking forward to this week?
6. What is your favourite TV show?
7. If you could be any animal for a day what would it be?
8. What was the last performance/ concert you went you?
9. Do you like salty or sweet popcorn?
10. What was the last movie you went to see at the cinema?
11. Who inspires you?
Thanks for reading this. Hope you enjoyed it and I hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Love Rachel xxx