Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 | Show Garden

Hey there,

I have been inspired to do the 30 Day Snap that Sprinkleofglitter is doing.

I have been meaning to start posting on this blog for quite a long time now and this seems like the perfect project to help me get started. 

It will take me a very long time to become good at this as I have never written a blog before but what better way to improve than making myself post a different picture everyday for 30 days!

This first snap is from a gardening show I went to with my mother. It was a great day wondering around looking at all the weird and  wonderful plants and floral displays, soaking in the nice weather and  general atmosphere. I took many pictures throughout the day but this has to be one of my favourites, this is because it is the most unusual thing we saw. This also happens to be part of the winning garden. I can see why, the way the sunlight catches it and reflects so many different colours and to make it even more interesting than it already is  it has water flowing across that makes it even more eye catching. Out of all the many beautiful  gardens at the show this was the one that I was immediately drawn to and it wasn't even because of the flowers! I did enjoy the beauty of the natural flower arrangements but this man-made object I found to be just as beautiful as everything else.


The other photos I took of this day will be posted later at some point.

Hopefully I will be able to keep this up for the whole month of June but I guess it's not called a challenge for nothing. I may miss out a day here and there because work and university are my first priority. However this may have to run into the month of July to make up to 30 days. We will just wait and see how things go.

Here is a link to the original challenge by sprinkleofglittler 30 Day Snap.

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment