Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap #2 | New Shoes New Job

Hello there,

These are my new shoes I bought for £20. Today was also the first day of my new job. So this is a day of new things.


All day I have been thinking of a metaphor to do with these shoes that I can use to show my feelings about my new job. Originally I was thinking a long the lines of needing to brake-in your shoes to get used to them. Or that they can make you feel uncomfortable at first and give you blisters and they are just not the same as your old shoes and why did you even bother but after a little bit of perseverance you won't even notice the difference any more.  After I while I thought nah! I will just post a picture of my cool new shoes!
I just want to be clear that I don't ware this shoes to work!
Here is a link to the original challenge by sprinkleofglittler 30 Day Snap.

Byeee 

6 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous and look a lot more expensive than 20! :O
    I'm doing the 30 day snap too yay!

    sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I know I couldn't believe it when I saw them!

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes, especially the color! Also... Good luck with your new job! :D

    -B, xx
    www.evrything-nothing.blogspot.com
    (new blog post: 20 facts about me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love the colour and it matches with a lot of outfits :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely shoes! Love the colour x

    ReplyDelete