Tuesday 15 April 2014

Back from the Dead!

Hello Blogger Friends!

I'M BACK!

I am going to start off by being totally honest, I had ever intention on giving up on this Blog and letting it die (reference to title). However there have been quite a few things that have inspired me to come back lately so I decided to give it another bash! 

The last thing I posted on here was 8 months ago OOPS! I have wanted to come back on many occasions but is has been so long that it kind of turn into that friend that you haven't talked to in a long time and the longer you leave it the more awkward is gets. Does anyone else know what I am talking about with that? ANYWAY, so I decided enough is enough and it is time to rip off the band-aid and pluck up the courage to talk to that friend no matter what they think of you. Yes, I think I did use two metaphors in ones sentence.

On a more positive and maybe a less obscure note I have not been gone from the internet completely. I have had no problem what so ever keeping my Tumbr up to date ( I wonder why that is?). Also posted some videos to my YouTube channel and posted some photos on BlipFoto.

By far the most inspirational website I have been involved with is the HopeForum. This is really the reason I wanted to come back because it reminded my how awesome, intelligent, hilarious and supportive people on the internet can be and I wanted to make the most of it.

Friendship bracelets 

Anyway, I don't want to go on for too long or you will be bored to death. Here is an idea I had to add to the end of a post where I list the things I have been upto since the last post, like books I've read or movies I've seen.

Books Read
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- How I Live Now Meg Rosoff
-Seriously... I'm Kidding Ellen DeGeneres

Currently Reading
-The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

Movies Seen
-The Book Thief
-Divergent
-One Day

Links

Wish me luck byee xxx

1 comment: