Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Wrap up!


I can't believe December is already over. I feel like we spend all this month anticipating Christmas then it's all over so quickly. I have really enjoyed my time off work and spending time with my friends and family. I feel like I spent more time with my friends Helen and Emma in December than I have in the past three months. I have really appreciated the time off to chill and watch movies and not worry about a lot as I know January will already be busy with travelling, work and studying. I think my time off with officially be over by the first of January. I have also got back into blogging this month. I have really enjoyed trying to think of things to write about everyday even though some days it has been challenging. I am hoping to keep it up in the new year. At least when I am travelling which will hopefully make exciting reading. 













I wish you all the best in 2015! I hope you have a smashing year!


No comments:

Post a Comment